Disposing of CFLs

Need to dispose of used Compact Fluorescent Light Blubs (CFLs)? Don't throw them in the trash. Call the SOCRRA HHW appointment line at 248-288-5153. Morning or afternoon appointments (3 hour time block) can be scheduled. Make the trip worthwhile! Check around your home to see if you have any old paint, pesticides, outdated medicines, insulin syringes, gas, oil, etc. and bring them in during the same appointment. Visit the SOCRRA web site for a complete list. www.socrra.org.