Online Water and Building Department Payments
The Village of Beverly Hills now accepts payments for Water/Sewer Bills and Building Department invoices online through www.bsaonline.com! You can visit www.bsaonline.com to pay your water/sewer bill or Building Department invoice via credit card, debit card, or e-check!
Types of cards accepted: Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express. Please note, a convenience fee of 3% or $2.00 (whichever is greater) will be charged for each card transaction.
A flat fee of $3.00 will be charged for each electronic check for amounts up to $10,000 and a $10.00 flat fee will be charged for electronic checks with amounts over $10,000.
Making Online Payments
Click here for a how-to guide or follow the instructions below:
- Visit www.bsaonline.com and login to your account.
- Click here for instructions on Creating an Account.
- Select “Click here to choose a municipality.”
- Select “Village of Beverly Hills”
- On the left side of the page, under SERVICES, Online Payments, select either “Building Department Payments” or “Utility Billing Payments.”
- You will then have the option to search by Address or Invoice Number or Parcel ID.
- On the bottom right side of the page, enter the Amount Paying and click “Make Payment.”
- Enter your credit card information and click “Continue.”
- You will then be taken to a confirmation page where you can save or print your receipt. Do not hit the back button.