14 Mile Road Closures to Begin July 8
Construction will include the following scope of work:
· Existing asphalt pavement will be removed.
· Roadway will be reshaped to provide a more consistent cross-section
· Roadway soft spots will be removed and replaced.
· Isolated drainage improvements
· New asphalt pavement will be installed.
· New sidewalk will be installed on the south side of 14 Mile Rd between Lahser and Evergreen.
· Disturbed areas to be restored w/ topsoil & hydroseed to existing condition at the end of the project.
· Westbound Traffic will be closed during construction and only one (1) lane of Eastbound Traffic will be maintained. Please adjust your travel accordingly and follow posted detours.
We ask that the residents that live in the neighborhoods listed below use the following streets to exit your subdivision:
· North of 14 Mile, between Lahser and Cranbrook (except for Orchard Ln and Cedar Hill Dr)
o Please use Lincoln Dr or Middlebury Ln. to exit your neighborhood.
· South of 14 Mile, Between Lahser and Evergreen (Except for Blossom Ct, Bassett Woods Ct, Lincoln Hills Ct.)
o Please use Valley Woods Dr., N. Hampton St and Hampstead St. to exit onto Lahser Rd
o Please use Carriage Ln, Old Coach Rd and Wellesley St to exit onto Evergreen Rd.
· Orchard Ln, Cedar Hill Dr., Blossom Ct, Bassett Woods Ct., Lincoln Hills Ct.
o Access to these streets along 14 Mile Rd will be maintained at all times, however westbound traffic will be closed during the duration of the project.
Please click here to see the detour route.