The Code Enforcement Division is part of the Village’s Planning and Zoning Department. Code Enforcement is responsible for enforcing the general ordinances of the Village such as junk, trash and debris, vehicles, weeds, etc. Signs, illegal structures, and certain activities also fall under the purview of Code Enforcement.
Code Enforcement Officer
Village of Beverly Hills Municipal Code
- Chapter 22 - Zoning Ordinance
- Chapter 12 - Noxious Weeds
- Chapter 24 - Building Code
- Chapter 29 - International Property Maintenance Code
- Chapter 30 - Surface Water Drainage