Greening Scholarship Applications Due March 26, 2021
Village of Beverly Hills Community Foundation
Donald and Patricia Greening
Community Service Scholarship Awards
The Donald and Patricia Greening Community Service Scholarship Awards were established to support post-secondary education for one male and one female student each year. Applicants must meet the following eligibility requirements:
• Must be a graduating high school senior or incoming freshman college student with an un-weighted GPA of 3.0 or higher on a 4.0 scale, or a minimum ACT score of 22. Please provide a current copy of your transcript or ACT test results.
• Must be planning to enroll at a college, community college, university, or technical school in the fall of 2021.
• Must be a resident of the Village of Beverly Hills or graduate of Wylie E. Groves High School located in Beverly Hills.
Awards will be based on:
• Completion of the attached application which includes a list of community service and school activities.
• A short paper on how community service affected your life and how you think community service affects the community at large.
• A personal statement describing your educational goals and the career you would like to pursue.
• Leadership and community service benefitting the Village of Beverly Hills or any charitable or religious organization located in the Village of Beverly Hills.
Applications must be submitted to the Village of Beverly Hills Offices by 4:00 PM on Friday, March 26, 2021. Applications can be placed in the Village’s drop box located near the office main entrance.
Completed applications will be reviewed and selections made by a committee of three members including the Village Manager or his designee, President of the Village Council or his designee.
The scholarship check will be mailed directly to the college/university/technical school indicated on the applicant’s confirmed application.
Click here to view the application.